OPEN -Piano Teacher in Washington, teaching Classical/Pop/Contemporary/Beginning Jazz

Barb C

Hi! I am now accepting online piano students, beginner to intermediate levels.  I teach Classical/Pop/Contemporary/Beginning Jazz, along with Beginning Music Theory, Accompanying, Sightreading and Performance.

I had Classical piano lessons from ages 9 to 18, and then taught piano for 9 yrs., (before taking time out to raise kids 😉).  Over the past 40 years, I’ve gained experience accompanying choirs and instrumentalists, working as a Church Pianist and Accompanist/Musical Director for “Adventure Children’s Theater” & “Silver Lake Theater”, and playing for weddings. Currently, I play a weekend solo piano gig at a local restaurant. 

I live in Pacific Standard Time Zone (PST).  I only speak English. I teach using Zoom, and payments can be made through Venmo in the U.S., and PayPal, internationally.  

My email is: barb.christenson6@gmail.com

You can view some of my playing on the PWJ Facebook Members Page or on my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/@barbchristensonpiano3050

I look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your piano journey, and to help you make progress toward your music goals!

Barb Christenson🎵😊

• Like 1