Search Events

Browse By Month

• Dec 04

Member Circle

“Member Circle” is a zoom meeting led by a Community Leader where students will have the opportunity to share their breakthrough moments with each other and discuss a particular theme. It is a safe place to talk to your peers, learn from other students' experiences, and engage in a group discussion.   Click here for more info.

• Dec 05

Office Hours

Office Hours is an opportunity to get interactive feedback from a professional piano coach! How to participate: This show will not be live-streamed, and participants will use the Zoom link provided here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82091355667 Passcode: 88128 Teacher: This month’s teacher is John Proulx, a jazz pianist, vocalist, and Grammy Award-winning composer. You can catch our i

• Dec 06

Live Workshop

Have you ever wanted to learn piano accompaniment in a duo setting? Well then this workshop is just for you! Using the great Holiday standard, “Auld Lang Syne,” I will show you several accompanying techniques including playing chord shells, 3-note voicings with a “2-Feel” bass, and open-voicing chords with moving inner lines. That, coupled with a beautiful intro and ending and you’ll be able to pl

• Dec 11

Member Circle

“Member Circle” is a zoom meeting led by a Community Leader where students will have the opportunity to share their breakthrough moments with each other and discuss a particular theme. It is a safe place to talk to your peers, learn from other students' experiences, and engage in a group discussion.   Click here for more info.

• Dec 12

Office Hours

Office Hours is an opportunity to get interactive feedback from a professional piano coach! How to participate: This show will not be live-streamed, and participants will use the Zoom link provided here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82091355667 Passcode: 88128 Teacher: This month’s teacher is John Proulx, a jazz pianist, vocalist, and Grammy Award-winning composer. You can catch our i

• Dec 14

Holiday Awards Show

In the 2023 Holiday Awards Party, we’ll recognize students who made extraordinary progress this year! More details to come here.  This event will take place on the Live Show page.

• Dec 18

Member Circle

• Dec 19

Office Hours

No more events this month

No more events to show

There were no events matching your search