Events happening today

1. 6
    PM

10 May 2022 06:00 PM

Office Hours is an opportunity to get interactive feedback from a professional piano coach!
    When:
    Beginner/Intermediate: 11am - 12pm PT
    Intermediate/Advanced: 1pm - 2pm PT
    How to participate:
    This show will not be live-streamed, and participants will use the Zoom link provided here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82091355667
    Passcode: 88128
    Teacher:
    This month’s teacher is John Proulx, a jazz pianist, vocalist, and Grammy Award-winning composer. You can catch our interview with him here.
    What if I can’t attend?
    If you are not able to attend, we will archive these classes on our Shows page so you’ll be able to watch the recording at any time. You can also still participate in the Live Q&A, Q&A Submissions, and Student Assessment.
    How much time will I have for my question?
    It depends on how many participants we have, but we’ll probably set a 5-10 minute timer for each student. Also, you do not need to stay for the full duration of the office hours.
    What types of questions can I ask?
    You can ask any general music questions, or more specific questions about something you’re working on. Think of it as a mini private lesson!
    How is this different from the PWJ monthly Q&A’s?
    Whereas Q&A’s are conducted on our show page with questions submitted via the chat window, Office hours will happen on Zoom to give face-to-face feedback and more personalized responses to questions.
    Do I have to participate?
    No. If you just want to join the meeting and learn from observing your peers, that is fine too!
    Not sure how to use Zoom?
    Click here for detailed instructions on how to join a Zoom meeting.

Event details

Community Calendar 0 Comments